Thursday, January 05, 2006

Catatan buat H...

Perkenalan aku dengan H is like reading a book since few weeks ago. Its a thick book with attractive cover with a very interesting content, it lies openly at new release book shelves. I took my chance reading it. The book flew me off to such a colorful journey, as colorful as a rainbow. Took me out from a nimf of sadness and put me to someplace new. It gave me a new beginning and soar the meaning of life. Though of just skimming thru, but I end up studying in details, chapter by chapter. I ended up falling for the book even though I knew that I couldn’t afford to have it. Sadly I return it back to the shelf I took it from coz it belongs there and it is dedicated to someone. I’m not sure if I end the chapters well, however I’m proud and touched that I read it and will be the favorite book forever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

menyayangi tak bererti memiliki.

Anonymous said...

you've read so many books and it's all thick. You ever finished, since SF...and now H. You love to person is so unpredictable...so much dreaming i guest! Wake up budy!