Thursday, October 07, 2004

MZ notes to me

I always believe that in life, God doesnt give u people that u want. Instead He gives u people u need, to teach u, to hurt u and to love u and to make u exactly the way u should be. Sejarah cinta silam melukakan dan meninggalkan kesan yg teramat dalam di dlm hidup ku. Kehadiran mu walaupun seketika tak pernah melukakan atau mengubah diri ku sebaliknya aku. Wishing U the best for your love towards SF. The song will always be with me and Im always be with u whenever u need me.

My notes to MZ

there won't any future between me and SF. It just something longing inside me which I'm trying my very best to ease it away. Its all about me who don't have any courage to proceed with any relationship due to the previous experianced. Adakalanya kita akan terasa sesuatu perkara itu berharga bila kita tidak memilikinya, kita akan merinduinya dan adakalanya kita akan menyesal akan kehilangannya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love a dove that live to fly. He feeds and pampers in your palm and he flies as he meant to be. If he loves you he'll be back to the hand that comfy him

Anonymous said...

Sweet.
SF must be a lucky and instresting men. He's must be a intresting men and i would like to read and know more about him. Keep bloging.