Thursday, June 10, 2004

had lunch in KLCC with one of my client,STR8 guy. He kinda good looking and well dressed, married with one kid. Dia macam nervous dan malu-malu aja berbicara dengan aku. Bila time makan habis baju dan tali lehernya kena sos eventhough it shouldn't be coz dia macam gabra jer. Tapi aku macam biasa ler profesional dan takda ler nak gelak kat dia lagi pun tak sampai hati untuk ketawakan such a decent man like him. He asked my age and i told him that i'm already 34 which surprised him a bit coz he said that i doesn't look like one (is he trying to pull my leg or what or is he blind hahahahahah). He promised to asked me out again in one of the evening and he did asked me whether i do clubbing or not which i answered to it. (there goes another str8 guy yang akan muncul di PLUbar hehehehe).

No comments: