Monday, June 28, 2004

Sunday...27/6

I'm attending a birthday party of my friend's wife in the Planet Hollywood. It was just a small party gathering coz later we gonna watch Shiela Majid's performance. its only ten of us, aku tiba agak lewat dan ada timbul sedikit masalah. The reservation was under his father's name coz he need to have VIP status which i was not being informed earlier and he didn't pick up his call after so many attempts which later i was being told that he left the phone in the hotel room. After some small arguement at the entrance,finally they allowed me to go down and look for my friend accompanied by one of the staff. Aku bengang jugak ler kerana perkara ini tidak dapat diselesaikan secara baik at the first place walaupun aku telah cuba sedaya upaya untuk menerangkan kepada mereka secara polite. Aku cuba mengawal keadaan amarah ku ini demi kawan ku dan keluarganya.

Kusangka panas hingga ke petang rupanya hujan di tengahari, isteri my friend tu perli-perli pulak aku. Dia ni memang jealous sesangat dengan aku sejak zaman mereka ni bercinta lagi...

wife dia : aaaiii...whose birthday it is? late..?! (synically)

aku : got some miscommunication at the entrance just now (polite tone)

wife dia : really?? or just another excuses to draw some attention? (synically)

aku : i don't think that i need one and furthermore i don't have to ask for it

wife dia : iye ker...tak tahu ler pulak i...ingatkan you yang beria-ia nak datang. Maklum ler dapat tengok sheila majid for free kannn...

aku : lady...i didn't give a damned about sheila majid or you for heaven sake. I came here because i respect your husband invitation okeyyy. FYI...I can afford to watch more than sheila majid concert. Anyway you are soooo lucky to have it here in Planet Hollywood.

wife dia : but i don't get any handphone......

My friend : shut up both of you...can you two just behave for one day dan berdamai for the sake of me. I had enough with all this shit...

aku : I'm sorry R...i think its better for me to be out from here. Enought with all this humiliation.

dan aku pun terus beredar dan meninggalkan meja makan. R memanggil namaku dan mengejar aku dari belakang sehinggalah ke pintu masuk planet..(macam dalam drama swasta).

My friend : zam...please stay (sambil menarik tanganku)I'm really sorry for what had happened.

aku : its ok R, i don't have anymore mood to stay and I'm really pist off with this situation.

My friend : please zam...can we just forget about it for a while? we'll discuss it tomorrow ok and i'll make sure dia minta maaf dengan you nanti.

aku : don't bother...anyway aku dah maafkan dia. Actually it is not a good idea for me to be here today. Kalau aku stay pun memang tak ok coz you know me kan.

My friend : ok zam...i will call you later?

aku : don't bother coz i need sometime to be left alone...nite (sambil aku berlalu dari situ tanpa menoleh pun kebelakang)

terasa sebak yang amat sangat aku rasakan...mata aku dah berair. Aku duduk seketika dibahu jalan berhampiran untuk menenangkan fikiran dan terus aku teringatkan SF dan mendail nombornya.

SF : Hello z

aku : hai SF..dah makan?

SF : belum

aku : jom dinner

SF : aku kat USJ ni rumah member

aku : takpa lah kalau macam tu (dengan nada sebak)

SF : kenapa z? u sounds different?

aku : takda apa

SF : theres must something wrong, you better tell me what happened?

aku : no...its ok

SF : its not ok...see me at 9:30 pm at my place

aku : no...its oklah...I'm gonna be ok

SF : I don't care you have to be there at 9:30 pm (and he hang up the phone)

and i've decided not to go lalu aku hantar sms to SF telling him that i'm not coming. Later lepas tu aku dapat panggilan dari SR bertanyakan khabar lalu terus pergi kerumahnya. Semasa disana aku menerima panggilan dari R from planet hollywood. Dia masih rasa bersalah dengan keadaan yang berlaku. He wants to see me later that night tapi aku menolaknya dengan baik dan berjanji akan bertemu dengannya bila ada kelapangan.

the next day Monday morning aku dah terima panggilan dari SF bertanyakkan khabar and he told me that he waited for me for about an hour at the lobby of his condo. This is due to the message that i sent ealier delayed...012 kan..later we had lunch together.

thats the end of all those dramas over the weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minat dgr citer SF u ni... describe ler sikit SF u tu... muka dier, body dier, keje aper asyik busy jer..., org maner?... style dier... etc etc

Anonymous said...

Ishk....sabor jer laa minah tuh.kalu aku ada mau jer tenyeh ngan cili!...:)
Jeles gak ker ngan Janzz!???sah sah tak dapat layan baguih from her hubby...:P

#$%^^$## lah plak....:P

OPsss..kontrol..kontroll