Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Had a very hectic, tiring and tension day. I had a disagreement between me and a group of an old friend. I decided to stay away from them for a while. I'd called SF, saja nak release kan tension..he pick up my call than i asked him "u busy ke?" than he replied "yes" so i just said its ok than i put down the phone. Later he sms me asking what happend coz my voice doesn't sounds good..mmmm...really? getus i dalam hati. So i pun sms ler kat dia menyatakan that i've done something bad. He replied "if you wanna talk 2 me we can meet up 4 coffee". At first i refused dengan harapan dia akan hantar sms memujuk ler...which he did...heheheh.

Banyak perkara yg kami borak kan termasuklah tentang my confession...i used to fall in love with his ex L after he broke up with SF but i've been rejected by L, walau bagaimana pun,lately ni L sering contact i ajak dinner or sometimes pegi clubbing which most of it i turn down L punya invitation (pay back time). Berubah air muka SF seketika kerana cerita sensasi ini tapi dia cepat-cepat menukar topik kepada cerita tentang birthday dia yang lepas. He said that he loved all the things that i gave and he really appreciate it.

Pada masa yang sama i saw him wearing a ring and i said what a nice ring you got there, he said that it was a present from his ex. His ex also present him a teddy bear bearing name 'PRINCE' which he love it...so his ex decided to call SF as a 'PRINCE'. Sekarang giliran i pulak tergamam, mana taknya coz I'm the one who gave him first the 'PRINCE' but he didn't mentioned it. Later bila SF pulang kerumah he sms me saying "sebenarnya i tersalah cakap kat u, i'm sorry sebabnya...takpalah lain kali lah i cerita? gdnite!. At that time i tak tahu apa yang SF maksudkan, so i called him...rupa-rupanya dia tak perasan yang teddy bear yang i kasi kat dia pun nama 'PRINCE'. "Patut ler you berubah air muka masa i cerita tadi" kata SF." I'm really sorry coz i don't mean to hurt you" kata SF lagi. I've told him that its not a big deal furthermore it just a gift from a friend to another friend."patut ler tetiba aja air muka you berubah dan i pun mula rasa macam serba tak kena and worried about it..." kata SF lagi. "its ok lah SF its nothing" my replied. "no...coz i really feel guilty about it and i know you...your mind your soul and your feeling towards me" replied SF. Tetiba aja statement tu terpacul dari mulut SF...kami sama-sama terdiam...Nervous giler aku seketika.

Sebelum kami mengakhiri perbualan telefon, SF mengulangi kata-kata yang pernah i perkatakan dahulu "Putera, you pernah berkata that you are like a thick book with unattractive cover but with an interesting contents which laying hidden on top of the bookshelves and you know what? i'm the lucky reader who found and read it...which currently i'm in the chapter 2". Kami berdua tergelak besar dan dalam hati aku berkata...something better left unspoken...

No comments: